1. How old are you?
2. What do you do?
I’m a deputy chief of staff for the Mayor’s office. I work with various city departments to move priorities along and Get Stuff Done!
3. What neighborhood in Philly do you call home?
4. What is your favorite thing right now about Philly?
I’m enjoying the growing start-up healthy restaurant community that we have. It’s great to see young talented individuals following their dreams.
5. What do you consider your greatest achievement thus far?
My ability to remain true to myself.
6. If not yourself, who would you like to be?
If not myself today then the woman that I will be in 15 years..
7. Your idea of happiness.
I think I’m my happiest when I’m near water… Love the beach.
8. Guiltiest pleasure?
If I told you then you might try to tempt me.
9. Favorite inspirational quote?
“Oh God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference.” I have this hanging on a painting in my room.
10. What do you appreciate the most in your friends?
Their honesty and ability to love my crazy.
11. Favorite food in Philly?
Erawan on 23rd street
12. Favorite drink in Philly?
The bar at Charlie was a sinner is fun otherwise I’ll choose Hop Sing Laundromat… I’m a gin kinda girl.
13. Favorite song right now?
I can’t choose one just one. Songs I’m playing right now are: 1. I always listen to a lot of gospel/worship music so Joann Rosario, hillsong, and Tasha Cobbs are artist I love. I’m also overloading on
all things Stevie Wonder – he’s my favorite artist and I’m gearing up for the concert on Nov. 16 and India arie is on heavy rotation.
14. A book you plan on reading?
The Measure of a Man: a Spiritual Autobiography by Sidney Poitier.. I’m about 3 pages in!
15. A book that powerfully impacted your life?
All God’s Children by Fox Butterfield.
16. Name one historical figure you would like to have coffee with.
17. How do you like your coffee?
18. Your main fault.
Not being vulnerable.
19. What is your most prized material possession?
A piece of jewelry from my grandmother
20. Your biggest failure.
21. What you learned from that failure?
Let it go… Reliving and rethinking it, does what for my growth?!? NOTHING!
22. What is your greatest fear?
Getting distracted with life that I don’t accomplish my personal goals.
23. Where will you be in 30 years?
Ha, let’s chat again then and see.
24. Favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
Church and hang with family
25. Best date spot?
26. What does happiness mean to you?
Happiness is the ability to be yourself without question or self-doubt.
27. Twitter or Instagram?
28. Describe Philly in a Tweet.
We don’t need to explain who we are/ why we do what we do, When you see people working hard but playing harder know that thats #philly.
29. Who should everyone follow on Instagram?
30. Pats or Genos?
Do I lose my Philly card if I say I’ve never had either? I don’t eat meat.