Soups are the best way to warm up in the winter. And they’re super easy to make! Imagine curling up with a good book under a cozy blanket while sipping on a hot cup of soup. Sounds like a great plan to us! We’ve put together 5 soups to try to make the best out of these cold wintry days.
– This Potato Soup only has 5 ingredients so it’s a cinch to whip up after a long day at work! Check out the recipe from Gimme Some Oven.
– A Vegetarian Cream of Mushroom Soup is our latest weakness. Pair with a fresh baguette slice for added comfort. We’re dying to try this one from Veg Recipes of India.
– It’s no secret that kale is a green superfood. Add some potatoes and Italian sausage and we can definitely see it becoming a house staple. We can’t wait to make Alison’s recipe for Potato Kale Soup!
– The Gourmet Traveller’s recipe for a Mexican Corn Soup with Crushed Avocado is sure to engage your senses. We’re thinking loads of texture with the right amount of spice.
– And of course, the classic vegetable soup. It’s quick, easy and so good for you. Just throw your all of your ingredients in a pot, simmer and you’re ready to eat. We found this great recipe over at Dashing Dish!